Tradeshow Coordinator181 Brand & Product Sales & Marketing Warrenville, Illinois, US
Performance Health is seeking a Tradeshow Coordinator to join our team. This role supports marketing and sales endeavors through coordination of trade show activities. 90% of duties support domestic business activity and 10% support international business activities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Make space reservations for trade show booths; provide information for booth set-up, organize and arrange for shipping of all necessary materials
- Identify and develop promotional opportunities at tradeshows – registration, special events & sponsorships
- Respond appropriately to arising problems or emergencies
- Initiate responses and maintain correspondence to hosting associations and KOLs.
- Maintain database and all appropriate records for tracking successful projects.
- Develop and maintain various reports that support Trade Show Budget
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a four-year college; or two to four years’ relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Performance Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, and any other characteristic protected by law.
Match Your Skills
With one click and a connection to LinkedIn, we can match you with jobs that best match your experience.Connect with LinkedIn