Sr Mgr, Digital Creative610 Digital Marketing Sales & Marketing Warrenville, Illinois, US
Performance Health is seeking a Sr. Mgr, Digital Creative to join our Digital Marketing team. This position will be responsible for leading the creative department which includes overseeing the day-to-day internal creative operations, bringing digital and print marketing programs to life from empowering and leading your design team. This role is a combination of hands on delivery, along with team management and strategic project oversight and prioritization. 90% of the role entails website design, email & social media design, development and execution of creative elements across all our Performance Health & branded websites. 10% of the role is focused on driving our brand collateral.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee and lead creative department across digital and print on behalf of the global marketing communication team
- Work with key internal stakeholders across various departments to define business objectives and deliver high quality digital, print & retail creative solutions
- Provide guidance and oversee marketing communication and content, including copywriting, editing, proofing, and visual direction directly or through contracted supporting resources
- Ensure execution of projects are completed on time and aligned with the business needs and objectives
- Facilitate and support staff development and talent management in pursuit of individual and team goals
- Lead and develop a centralized digital asset management system that stores all the creative assets allowing key markets & internal stakeholders the ability to self-serve images
- UX: Create conversion-focused web designs that are mobile-first, including landing pages, visual elements, image sourcing and creation. Work with digital team and external partners to understand content optimization performance metrics through A/B testing, heat maps and user behaviors to optimize design for impactful user experiences.
- Email Campaigns: Craft email journey templates and visuals to drive and nurture marketing campaigns. Create monthly email assets, including sourcing strong supporting visual elements to convey message to drive conversion.
- Social Media Campaigns: Create impactful social graphics to increase following organically and appeal to targeted audiences
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in digital design, visual communications, graphic design or related field
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in digital and/or print marketing, preferably agency or in-house design team experience
- Experience creating brand assets across multiple channels for different audiences and user experience (UX)
- Ability to lead & manage multiple projects based on global market demands including budget tracking
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, XD, InDesign, Illustrator
- Experience and knowledge of basic video production/editing ie. Adobe Rush, Premiere, After Effects
- Outstanding knowledge of MAC, as well as strong PC skills
- Knowledge of HTML, Magento and Pagebuilder is essential
Match Your Skills
With one click and a connection to LinkedIn, we can match you with jobs that best match your experience.Connect with LinkedIn