National Accounts ManagerDMG USA Sales Sales & Marketing Warrenville, Illinois, US
Performance Health is seeking an Account Manager to join our North America Distributors team. This position will represent Performance Health at distributor customers to further expand our portfolio penetration, specifically with our vertically integrated brands and products. This role is responsible for developing customers to meet and exceed revenue growth plans. This Account Manager will also have responsibility for key distributor customers in the Canadian marketplace. These Canadian customers service key market segments such as Sports Medicine, Chiropractic, Physical Therapy, Massage Therapy/Spa, Long Term Care, Acute Care and other health care market segments.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Account management: establish programs that optimize and propel account growth with Performance Health vertically integrated brands and products
- Manage accounts across multiple account functional areas, e.g. Purchasing, Marketing, Vendor Relations, Accounting, Customer Service, assisting internal teams to reconcile issues that arise with any account
- Build annual business plans that define how to achieve growth objectives with a focus on key end-user segments serviced by the account, key vertically integrated brands and key programs
- Monitor account revenues to track progress towards annual targets, conducting business reviews to make necessary adjustments to achieve revenue goals
- Identify and execute what tools or programs are needed to train distributor sales teams on product features and benefits and any program that is adopted for further growth.
- Attend trade shows as part of the booth staff
- Provide revenue forecasts when required
- Work with internal teams to keep Customer Master records and price files current and accurate; provide input for effective tools and materials to help promote our vertically integrated brands; provide feedback to enhance promotions or growth programs
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- 5-6 years of sales experience in a similar role with a manufacturer
- Experience managing distributor customers in Canada
- Experience selling into the specified market segments and/or to the specific, target end-users
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time, including overnight travel
Performance Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, and any other characteristic protected by law.
Match Your Skills
With one click and a connection to LinkedIn, we can match you with jobs that best match your experience.Connect with LinkedIn