Mgr, Digital Art610 Digital Marketing Sales & Marketing Warrenville, Illinois, US
Performance Health is seeking a talented Digital Art Manager to strengthen its digital creative team. This position is directly responsible for creation, process and management of creative digital and print assets globally. The role requires a thought leadership approach, bringing fresh ideas, new technologies and industry best practices to Performance Health.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- 80% of the role entails digital design, development & execution of creative elements across all our websites globally; 20% of the role is focused on print collateral creation, management and maintenance.
- UX: Create conversion-focused web designs that are mobile-first, including landing page layouts, visual elements, image sourcing and creation. Work with the digital team and external partners to understand content optimization performance metrics through A/B testing, heat maps and user behaviors to optimize design for impactful user experiences.
- Email Campaigns: Craft email journey templates and visuals to drive and nurture marketing campaigns. Create monthly email assets, including sourcing strong supporting visual elements to convey message to drive conversion.
- Social Media Campaigns: Create impactful social graphics to increase following organically and appeal to targeted audiences. Explore use of new elements to evolve designs and design patterns across digital.
- Print: Element of the role includes designing collateral, infographics, rack cards, brochures and posters.
- Work with Project Managers to ensure each project, in accordance with briefing, are clearly outlined and estimated; evaluate marketing project requests and campaign strategies to understand scope of request.
- Champion the new digital asset management solution that is being deployed in 2021 and ensure the digital teams maximize the functionality & benefits.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in digital design, visual communications, graphic design or related field preferred
- Minimum of 5 years industry/professional design experience in digital and/or print marketing, preferably at an agency or in-house design team
- Strong portfolio demonstrating ability to create brand assets across multiple channels for different audiences and user experience (UX)
- Ability to lead & manage multiple projects based on global market demands
- Ability to interpret and translate creative briefs, feedback and requests into creative action
- Solid understanding of the different execution channels; specifically, global clinical markets and customers
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, XD, InDesign, Illustrator
- Experience and knowledge of basic video production/editing ie. Adobe Rush, Premiere, After Effects
- Outstanding knowledge of MAC, as well as strong PC skills
- Knowledge of HTML is highly preferred
- Relevant cross-functional experience (email, web, social media, eCommerce)
Performance Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consider
Match Your Skills
With one click and a connection to LinkedIn, we can match you with jobs that best match your experience.Connect with LinkedIn