IT Support Specialist IPmh - PMHI Corporate IT Corporate Warrenville, Illinois, US
Performance Health is seeking an IT Support Specialist I to join our team in Warrenville, IL. The IT Support Specialist I position is responsible for providing hardware, software and telecommunication related support for internal end users of IT systems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Manage incident and requests received from internal end users
• Provide support via phone, email, remote connectivity and in person
• Identify, research and resolves technical problems of moderate complexity
• Thoroughly document and track all tickets and assets
• Maintain a high level of courteous customer service at all times
• Train end users and provide appropriate documentation to ensure IT hardware and software is used in the most efficient way
• Meet or exceed assigned SLAs
• Manage end user access utilizing Active Directory
• Manage assigned tasks that are relating to projects
• Some travel and non-traditional work hours, including weekends, is expected when required
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Associate’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• 1-3 years of experience in a IT help desk role
• Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Excellent communications skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
Performance Health is a leader in consumer healthcare and the largest global manufacturer and distributor of products to the rehabilitation and sports medicine markets. The company’s products are sold to leading healthcare facilities and practitioners such as physical therapists, athletic trainers, and chiropractors, as well as direct to consumers. Its market-leading brands, which are sold in over 100 countries, include Biofreeze®, TheraBand®, TheraPearl®, Cramer®, Sammons Preston®, and Rolyan®. Performance Health is headquartered in the greater Chicago, Illinois area, with significant operations both in the US and internationally.
Performance Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, and any other characteristic protected by law.
Match Your Skills
With one click and a connection to LinkedIn, we can match you with jobs that best match your experience.Connect with LinkedIn