Inside Sales RepPMS - Inside Sales Area C Sales & Marketing Warrenville, Illinois, US
Like an all-start team, Performance Health has its everyday “superstars.” We believe each employee deserves the resources, training and recognition they need to perform better – and live great. When each member shines, so does the team. We are working together, aiming high for ourselves, for the company and for the world. Together, we can be great and live our best.
Performance Health is seeking an Inside Sales Rep I to join our winning, collaborative team in Warrenville, IL. This position is responsible for supporting and growing customers by selling medical rehabilitation supplies and equipment to the physical therapy, occupational therapy and sports medicine markets via telephone sales; achieving and exceeding assigned sales goals.
Why Choose Performance Health?
- Company match 401K
- Great work/life balance
- Winning Team Atmosphere- Everyone wants to help each other succeed!
- Extensive training and On-boarding
- Warm Leads
- Employee Recognition (Rep of the Week, Rep of the Month and Team of the Month)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Initiate outgoing telephone sales calls to existing and potential industry customers to obtain orders necessary to achieve individual metrics & objectives
• Provide product support, information, education and pricing as necessary to customers
• Accurately tracks, monitors and follows-up on account activity/performance and manages customer files using appropriate tools (i.e. CRM)
• Assist Sales team with admin related activities (i.e. quotes, conversions, etc.)
• Learn industry, product, market segments, and appropriate tools to grow customers
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Associate’s degree in business, marketing or related field
• At least 1 year of professional work experience
• Experience with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is required
• Exposure to telesales, account management and/or customer support
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast & changing environment
• Knowledge of Medical/Rehabilitation equipment preferred
Performance Health is a leader in consumer healthcare and the largest global manufacturer and distributor of products to the rehabilitation and sports medicine markets. The company’s products are sold to leading healthcare facilities and practitioners such as physical therapists, athletic trainers, and chiropractors, as well as direct to consumers. Its market-leading brands, which are sold in over 100 countries, include Biofreeze®, TheraBand®, TheraPearl®, Cramer®, Sammons Preston®, and Rolyan®. Performance Health is headquartered in the greater Chicago, Illinois area, with significant operations both in the US and internationally.
Performance Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, and any other characteristic protected by law.
Match Your Skills
With one click and a connection to LinkedIn, we can match you with jobs that best match your experience.Connect with LinkedIn