Digital Content ProducerDigital Marketing Sales & Marketing Warrenville, Illinois, US
Performance Health is seeking a Digital Content Producer to join its global Digital Marketing team. This position will work with the team to identify, develop and execute content needs for digital email campaigns and social media (Performance Health Facebook, Instagram and other associated platforms). This also includes content development for any websites or landing pages. The Digital Content Producer will create customer-driven content and work closely with the wider teams to execute. This role requires superior writing skills, attention to detail, and creative thinking to help improve overall customer engagement KPIs.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the digital content manager to identify and execute content needs across digital email and social media
- Works cross-functionally to ensure all email campaigns have developed content and are delivered on time
- Create and edit copy for supporting landing pages, blog articles, and infographics that provide insightful, detailed information to increase customer trust and conversion
- Supports Email Marketing team in overall strategic planning for the various channels and the development of email tone
- Actively participates in brainstorming and strategy development for key email campaign launches
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of education and experience
- 2-3 years’ email marketing, website copywriting and editing experience
- Social media experience strongly preferred
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time, including overnight travel
- Superior attention to detail and knowledge of basic sentence structure and grammar
- Ability to cater writing to the customer and marketing message
- Ability to multitask as a member of a fast-paced, data-driven team
- Strong communication, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
Performance Health is a leader in consumer healthcare and the largest global manufacturer and distributor of products to the rehabilitation and sports medicine markets. The company’s products are sold to leading healthcare facilities and practitioners such as physical therapists, athletic trainers, and chiropractors, as well as direct to consumers. Its market-leading brands, which are sold in over 100 countries, include Biofreeze®, TheraBand®, TheraPearl®, Cramer®, Sammons Preston®, and Rolyan®. Performance Health is headquartered in the greater Chicago, Illinois area, with significant operations both in the US and internationally.
Performance Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, and any other characteristic protected by law.
Match Your Skills
With one click and a connection to LinkedIn, we can match you with jobs that best match your experience.Connect with LinkedIn