Digital Content ProducerEcommerce Sales & Marketing Warrenville, Illinois, US
Performance Health is seeking a digital content producer to join its global ecommerce team. The digital content producer will work with the digital content manager to identify and execute content needs on both hosted websites and Amazon.com. The digital content producer will create data-driven content optimized for use by all digital teams. This role requires superior writing skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking abilities to address website improvements with engaging and informational product and brand copy. This is a full-time position requiring 1 year of experience in copywriting, journalism, content marketing, or a similar field.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Collaborate with the global digital content manager to identify content needs on both hosted websites and Amazon.com
• Merchandise product detail pages through content improvements, including optimized titles, bullets, descriptions, specifications, and secondary images
• Create and edit copy for landing pages, blog articles, and infographics that provide insightful, detailed information to increase customer trust and conversion
• Write clear, concise, and engaging copy that caters to the needs of the SEO, SEM and web marketing teams
• Utilize competitive research, internal resources, and search engine optimization to improve the content that drives the consumers’ path to purchase
• Optimize product listings on Amazon.com through the creation of infographics, secondary images, and optimized detail pages
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of education and experience
• 1 year of website copywriting and editing experience
• General understanding or experience in product copywriting
• Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time, including overnight travel
• Superior attention to detail and knowledge of basic sentence structure and grammar
• Ability to cater writing to the customer and marketing message
• Ability to multitask as a member of a fast-paced, data-driven team
• Strong communication, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
Performance Health is a leader in consumer healthcare and the largest global manufacturer and distributor of products to the rehabilitation and sports medicine markets. The company’s products are sold to leading healthcare facilities and practitioners such as physical therapists, athletic trainers, and chiropractors, as well as direct to consumers. Its market-leading brands, which are sold in over 100 countries, include Biofreeze®, TheraBand®, TheraPearl®, Cramer®, Sammons Preston®, and Rolyan®. Performance Health is headquartered in the greater Chicago, Illinois area, with significant operations both in the US and internationally.
Performance Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, and any other characteristic protected by law.
Match Your Skills
With one click and a connection to LinkedIn, we can match you with jobs that best match your experience.Connect with LinkedIn