Deal Hub Specialist170 NA Order Management Service Warrenville, Illinois, US
Performance Health is seeking a Deal Hub Specialist to join our team. The Deal Hub Specialist is responsible for overseeing the entire lifecycle of the Capital Equipment quote & order processes. In this position, you will support our service business by coordinating incoming inquiries and associated parts orders and service appointments. As part of the Customer Experience team you will be expected to deliver a high level of professional customer service, while sustaining and developing effective customer, third party & internal relationships.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Follows processes and utilizes systems and tools necessary to quote and order management processes
- Demonstrates thorough understanding of product and service offering
- Expeditiously and thoroughly responds to all inbound inquiries (primarily via phone & email)
- Provides accurate scheduling, coordination and billing of parts orders and service appointments
- Professionally and effectively communicates with customers, third parties, and internal stakeholders
- Expeditiously and thoroughly completes all quote and order management tasks as directed by customers and internal stakeholders (primarily Sales)
- Upholds and enforces company standards such as pricing, service fees, and customer information requirements
- Continuously monitors service appointments and recommends/executes changes to deliver an excellent customer experience in concert with company priorities
- Follows standard workflow while taking actions needed to exceed customer expectations
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years customer-facing experience in service, sales or account management
- Previous experience working in a customer-focused environment delivering end to end customer service including quote and order management, service and shipping coordination, delivery specifications, and billing
- Demonstrated ability to fully leverage ERP & CRM systems to execute workflows, process transactions, and manage projects
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications e.g. Word, Excel and Outlook
- Actively listens and demonstrates understanding of customer needs
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time, including overnight travel
Performance Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, and any other characteristic protected by law.
Match Your Skills
With one click and a connection to LinkedIn, we can match you with jobs that best match your experience.Connect with LinkedIn