Associate Product Manager181 Brand & Product Sales & Marketing Warrenville, Illinois, US
Performance Health is seeking an Associate Segment Manager to join our Marketing team. This position is responsible for supporting the business towards a deeper understanding of its customer channels and executing a marketing strategy & execution program that helps drive incremental sales into the business. This role will act as a customer champion and lead the development and key initiatives to support customer channel.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop a focused marketing plan to support sales initiatives & objectives across key markets
- Manage, monitor and report on all marketing and communications for assigned channel across the business, and prepare regular metrics as defined by Marketing Communications Manager
- Responsible for monitoring market news and industry developments for opportunities to engage key channels with our products and thought leadership
- Deep understanding of assigned customer channel by managing the continued refinement of our segments and personas through quantitative data analysis and qualitative market research
- Develop standardized processes and frameworks that can be easily implemented in each key market, e.g. Marketing Plan, email plans on Monday.com and promotional dashboard
- Working alongside Marketing Communications team to collaborate with Channel Lead, Digital Marketing and Brand & Product Manager to develop channel relevant, high quality assets and to execute via email, digital, advertising, exhibitions and events, PR, brochures, POS and merchandising and other marketing tactics, based on real-world insights
- Engaging with customers within key channel where appropriate to gather insights and help develop long term marketing plans where appropriate
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related area
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in Marketing Communications
- Passion for gaining channel insights and translating them into powerful marketing programs
- Solid knowledge of marketing and sales principles and experience of the full marketing mix is essential
- Ability to convert concepts and ideas into clear, engaging copy for internal and external audiences
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
- Solid project management skills
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time, including overnight travel
Performance Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, and any other characteristic protected by law.
Match Your Skills
With one click and a connection to LinkedIn, we can match you with jobs that best match your experience.Connect with LinkedIn