Strategic Account Executive175 National Accounts Sales & Marketing Tallahassee, Florida, US
Performance Health is seeking a Strategic Account Executive (SAE) to join our National Accounts team. This position is responsible for implementing and managing key or strategic integrated delivery networks (IDN's) and Veteran Administration (VA) accounts across the country.
This position will manage the Southeast region. The selected candidate must live within the region.
The SAE will create and implement strategies that align with corporate goals. They will manage key relationships at all different levels within key IDN's and VA's. The SAE will work collaboratively with the field selling organization to ensure the team provides critical feedback regarding market needs related to GPO agreements, competition, new product launches, validations and contract penetration. This role is critical to the performance of the Company’s achievement of various growth targets.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Act as primary Performance Health face to IDNs
- Lead contract expansion for new and existing IDNs
- Achieve Company revenue objectives by managing existing key accounts, driving growth, and actively managing relationships
- Responsible for managing key accounts and IDN’s tied to GPO’s or VA's along with contract penetration by executing the validation process and potential creation of local agreements
- Promote Performance Health products and brands (Vertically Integrated) by utilizing corporate resources
- Works collaboratively with National Accounts Directors responsible for the GPOs to plan and execute tradeshows and events, manage key programs, validations and general account management
- Conduct regular business reviews at assigned accounts
- Coordinate with internal teams (e.g., Sales, Customer Service, Marketing, Finance, Operations) to deliver full Performance Health value across Key Accounts
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of medical sales or rehab sales experience
- Ability to work collaboratively with field selling organization
- Proficient account management skills including forecasting, pipeline management, strategic planning and relationship development
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal); actively listens to understand
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Solid organizational skills
- Ability to manage in a matrixed environment
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Ability to travel 50-75% of the time, including overnight travel
Performance Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, and any other characteristic protected by law.
Match Your Skills
With one click and a connection to LinkedIn, we can match you with jobs that best match your experience.Connect with LinkedIn