Email Marketing Analyst610 Digital Marketing Sales & Marketing Roselle, Illinois, US
Performance Health is seeking an Email Marketing Analyst to join our Digital Marketing team. This position will be responsible for all aspects of digital email execution including building and sending all emails for all global markets. This role will also execute all email reporting including capturing performance data, analysis, establishing clear insights and recommendations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee and execute all email builds, tests and sends across all markets at Performance Health
- Assist in the creation of digital marketing plans designed to drive traffic, increase conversion, and grow revenue across digital email for all markets at Performance Health
- Collaborate with the Sr. Digital Marketing Manager and other key stakeholders to develop segment specific digital marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with the web merchandising, content, and design teams to create effective email campaigns that satisfy the needs of internal business segments
- Conduct A/B testing and detailed analysis of content, design, subject lines, and calls to action to increase open rates, click-through rates, and conversion rates
- Develop a deep understanding of Performance Health’s customer database and how it connects to other digital platforms. Oversee ESP database management including segmentation and list management across all markets. (eCommerce, ESP, etc.)
- Responsible for providing regular campaign analysis including key insights, recommendations and optimizations using a defined set of KPIs (monthly dashboard)
- Contribute to the ongoing innovation of the digital marketing department
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- 4-6 years of experience in analytical & digital execution role
- 3+ years of experience using email service platforms
- Experience working with digital marketing tools (Google Analytics, Dotmailer)
- Strong skills in Excel and the ability to visualize data though PowerPoint
- Strong communication, problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Detail oriented and excellent skills in multi-tasking
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time, including overnight travel
Performance Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, and any other characteristic protected by law.
Match Your Skills
With one click and a connection to LinkedIn, we can match you with jobs that best match your experience.Connect with LinkedIn