Quality ManagerPmh - Distribution Manufacturing & Distribution Indianapolis, Indiana, US
Are you looking to join a company where you can shape your future and share your ideas to make it a great place to work? Performance Health is looking for energetic, collaborative superstars to join our team of champions at our new Distribution Center in Indianapolis. At Performance Health, we believe each employee deserves the resources, training and recognition they need to perform better and live their best.
Performance Health is seeking a Quality Manager to join our team in Indianapolis. The Quality Manager manages and supervises the quality system for an assigned site of Performance Health. Achieves quality assurance program’s objectives of ensuring quality production of products, consistent with established standards.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Subject matter expertise for Quality and Regulatory items for the site
• Performance of internal-audits for compliance and hosting of audits by Customers, third parties or Government agencies.
• Implementation coordination and responsibility for new/revised standards, and procedures.
• Assist in identifying areas of improvement within the organization and drive to completion with by establishing partnership with applicable departments
• Schedule Quality Inspectors to ensure full shift coverage as needed to support Production and/or Distribution operations
• Responsible for obtaining and renewing licenses
• Assist appropriate departments in using appropriate quality tools as part of multifunctional team to solve problems identified during quality assurance activities
• Assist monitoring product performance and institute methods to reduce variability
• Assist in performing process verification and validation activities according to global regulatory agency requirements
• Review non-conformances and perform root cause analysis, recommend corrective actions, and monitor actions taken for effectiveness
• Direct administration of the calibration program, both inside and outside calibrations
• Ensure departmental filing, both hard copy and electronic, is up-to-date
• Create and lead training (Quality SME)
• Perform document reviews (BOP/SOP/etc)
• Lead CAPA Teams
• Serve as NCMR Coordinator
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline, typically science or engineering related or significant quality management experience
• Recognized quality management qualification is desirable
• 5-7 years of experience in a Distribution and/or Manufacturing Quality role
• Demonstrated management experience within a complex, matrix or multi-business organization.
• Working knowledge and experience with products requiring compliance with various regulatory or other technical requirements
• Experience in an organization with Quality as a compliance function
• Understanding of key regulations and standards
• Ability to travel up to 25% of the time, including overnight travel
Performance Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, and any other characteristic protected by law.
Match Your Skills
With one click and a connection to LinkedIn, we can match you with jobs that best match your experience.Connect with LinkedIn