Facilities TechnicianPmh - Distribution Manufacturing & Distribution Indianapolis, Indiana, US
Are you looking to join a company where you can shape your future and share your ideas to make it a great place to work? Performance Health is looking for energetic, collaborative superstars to join our team of champions at our new Distribution Center in Indianapolis. At Performance Health, we believe each employee deserves the resources, training and recognition they need to perform better and live their best.
Performance Health is seeking a Facilities Technician to join our team in Indianapolis. The Facilities Technician provides light equipment maintenance and facility repairs.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Obtains assignment in start up meeting
• Repairs equipment in the distribution operation
• Cleans facility and assists in operation setup
• Operate forklift or other material handling eqiupment
• Performs other duties as assigned
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 1-3 years expereince in light maintenance repairs
• Advanced problem-solving skills and acute attention to detail
• Strong mathematical abilities – ability to calculate decimals, fractions, weight, and percentages as well as equations and conversions
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize incoming work quickly and efficiently
• MS Office experience, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Ability and willingness to obtain a forklift certification (training is provided)
• Skills in developing and documenting established and newly created processes is preferred
• Ability to drive equipment as needed
Performance Health is a leader in consumer healthcare and the largest global manufacturer and distributor of products to the rehabilitation and sports medicine markets. The company’s products are sold to leading healthcare facilities and practitioners such as physical therapists, athletic trainers, and chiropractors, as well as direct to consumers.
Performance Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, and any other characteristic protected by law.
Match Your Skills
With one click and a connection to LinkedIn, we can match you with jobs that best match your experience.Connect with LinkedIn