Distribution Associate Quality ControlPmh - Distribution Manufacturing & Distribution Indianapolis, Indiana, US
Are you looking to join a company where you can shape your future and share your ideas to make it a great place to work? Performance Health is looking for energetic, collaborative superstars to join our team of champions at our new Distribution Center in Indianapolis. At Performance Health, we believe each employee deserves the resources, training and recognition they need to perform better and live their best.
Performance Health is seeking a Distribution Associate, Quality Control to join our team in Indianapolis. The Distribution Associate, Quality Control accurately performs quality control duties for the distribution center. Verifies 100% accuracy of orders with a full understanding of the customer experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Obtains assignment in start up meeting
• Using various computer system-generated reports to verify consistency of orders
• Identifies and corrects shipping errors
• Associate is expected to meet Productivity and Quality objectives
• Adhere to Distribution Center attendance policy
• Investigates quality discrepancies, and flags incorrect orders
• Alerts the Lead or Supervisor to any irregularities in the processes (i.e. count and product errors)
• Maintains the housekeeping standard
• Keeps the distribution center aisles clear and maintains integrity of storage locations
• Supports the company goals for quality and continuous improvement
• Contributes to an atmosphere of teamwork and cooperation among all distribution center staff
• Operate forklift or other material handling equipment
• Performs other duties as assigned
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 1-3 years of audit experience in a high speed distribution operation
• Advanced problem-solving skills and acute attention to detail.
• Strong mathematical abilities – ability to calculate decimals, fractions, weight, and percentages as well as equations and conversions.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize incoming work quickly and efficiently.
• MS Office experience, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Ability and willingness to obtain a forklift certification (training is provided).
• Skills in developing and documenting established and newly created processes is preferred.
Performance Health is a leader in consumer healthcare and the largest global manufacturer and distributor of products to the rehabilitation and sports medicine markets. The company’s products are sold to leading healthcare facilities and practitioners such as physical therapists, athletic trainers, and chiropractors, as well as direct to consumers.
Performance Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, and any other characteristic protected by law.
Match Your Skills
With one click and a connection to LinkedIn, we can match you with jobs that best match your experience.Connect with LinkedIn