Distribution Associate Outbound IPmh - Distribution Manufacturing & Distribution Indianapolis, Indiana, US
Are you looking to join a company where you can shape your future and share your ideas to make it a great place to work? Performance Health is looking for energetic, collaborative superstars to join our team of champions at our new Distribution Center in Indianapolis, IN. At Performance Health, we believe each employee deserves the resources, training and recognition they need to perform better and live their best.
Performance Health is seeking a Distribution Associate, Outbound to join our team in Indianapolis. The Distribution Associate, Outbound accurately performs outbound duties for the distribution center. Completing all assigned tasks productively with a high regard for quality.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Obtains assignment in start up meeting
• Pulls, Quality Checks, Packs, Manifests orders
• Associate is expected to meet Productivity and Quality objectives.
• Adhere to Distribution Center attendance policy
• Alerts the Lead or Supervisor to any irregularities in the product inventory or processes (i.e. count and location errors, product shortages and product damage)
• Keeps the distribution center aisles clear and maintains integrity of storage locations
• Maintains the housekeeping and sanitation standards of the distribution center
• Supports the company goals for quality and continuous improvement
• Contributes to an atmosphere of teamwork and cooperation among all distribution center staff
• Performs other duties as assigned
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Experience in a high volume Distribution Center
• Ability to accurately enter and look up information in computer
• Basic Understanding of distribution principles
• Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
• Ability to multi-task
• Working knowledge of MS Office
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
• Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
• Warehouse environment subject to variable temperature and noise levels
• Ability and willingness to obtain a forklift certification if needed (training is provided)
Performance Health is a leader in consumer healthcare and the largest global manufacturer and distributor of products to the rehabilitation and sports medicine markets. The company’s products are sold to leading healthcare facilities and practitioners such as physical therapists, athletic trainers, and chiropractors, as well as direct to consumers.
Performance Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, and any other characteristic protected by law.
Match Your Skills
With one click and a connection to LinkedIn, we can match you with jobs that best match your experience.Connect with LinkedIn