SEM AnalystEcommerce Sales & Marketing Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, US
Performance Health is seeking a SEM/digital marketing analyst to join its global ecommerce team. The digital marketing analyst will work with the Global SEM Manager to execute the SEM strategy. In this role, the digital marketing analyst will evaluate and monitor existing SEM campaigns to improve campaign. This will involve collaboration with the content team to develop value-added content that can be used in paid search efforts to assist in customer acquisition and retention.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Assist the Global SEM Manager in executing the SEM strategy to drive revenue through paid traffic
• Analyze search data and previous campaigns to develop a better understanding of consumer behavior and identify new SEM opportunities
• Correlate quantitative and qualitative search data to generate new campaigns, taking into consideration search behavior, product selection, and potential revenue
• Conduct audits and A/B testing of current campaigns to identify areas for both content and keyword targeting improvement
• Use industry and company KPIs to analyze the success of campaigns and adjust various elements to meet campaign goals
• Organize and analyze large amounts of data using Excel or similar tools to track performance metrics, identify patterns, and report on SEM campaign success
• Collaborate with the SEO and content teams to execute content improvements geared toward SEM success
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of education and experience
• 1 year of search engine marketing experience
• Capable of analyzing and correlating large amounts of quantitative and qualitative data across multiple campaigns and platforms
• Certified in Google AdWords preferred, proficient across Google, Yahoo, and Bing
• General understanding of search engine optimization tools (MOZ, SEMrush, etc.), Google Analytics, and Google Search Console
• Ability to multitask as a member of a fast-paced, data-driven team
• Strong communication, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
• Ability to travel up to 20% of the time, including overnight travel
Performance Health is a leader in consumer healthcare and the largest global manufacturer and distributor of products to the rehabilitation and sports medicine markets. The company’s products are sold to leading healthcare facilities and practitioners such as physical therapists, athletic trainers, and chiropractors, as well as direct to consumers. Its market-leading brands, which are sold in over 100 countries, include Biofreeze®, TheraBand®, TheraPearl®, Cramer®, Sammons Preston®, and Rolyan®. Performance Health is headquartered in the greater Chicago, Illinois area, with significant operations both in the US and internationally.
Performance Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, and any other characteristic protected by law.
Match Your Skills
With one click and a connection to LinkedIn, we can match you with jobs that best match your experience.Connect with LinkedIn