Digital Marketing CoordinatorEcommerce Sales & Marketing Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, US
Performance Health is seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join its global ecommerce Center of Excellence (CoE) team. The Digital Marketing Coordinator plays an essential role in project execution across multiple websites, brands, and geographies. This role requires superior organizational skills, attention to detail, problem-solving skills, and project management skills to ensure all digital projects are completed on time, meet stakeholder requirements, and further enhance the digital strategy. This is a full-time position requiring 1-3 years of experience in project management, digital marketing, or a similar field.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Plan, coordinate, and execute digital campaigns, ensuring alignment across the CoE team and business units
• Serve as a liaison between business units and the CoE team by clearly communicating deadlines and feedback and managing the expectations of all stakeholders
• Collaborate with CoE team members, internal stakeholders, agencies, and other vendor partners to execute campaigns effectively
• Develop an understanding of each business unit’s unique needs and requests, and help facilitate the execution of their strategies
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related field, or equivalent years of education and experience
• 1-3 years project management experience
• Ability to use project management tools (e.g. Jira, Smartsheets, Excel, etc.) to execute digital campaigns
• Ability to multitask as a member of a fast-paced, data-driven team
• Strong communication, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
Performance Health is a leader in consumer healthcare and the largest global manufacturer and distributor of products to the rehabilitation and sports medicine markets. The company’s products are sold to leading healthcare facilities and practitioners such as physical therapists, athletic trainers, and chiropractors, as well as direct to consumers. Its market-leading brands, which are sold in over 100 countries, include Biofreeze®, TheraBand®, TheraPearl®, Cramer®, Sammons Preston®, and Rolyan®. Performance Health is headquartered in the greater Chicago, Illinois area, with significant operations both in the US and internationally.
Performance Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, and any other characteristic protected by law.
Match Your Skills
With one click and a connection to LinkedIn, we can match you with jobs that best match your experience.Connect with LinkedIn