Leader of Global Ecommerce600 eCommerce Sales & Marketing Columbus, Ohio, US
Performance Health is seeking a Leader of Global eCommerce to join our team. Reporting to the Head of eCommerce, the Leader of Global eCommerce is vital to Performance Health's overall digital transformation strategy, growth, operations, and conversion. This role will intersect sales, marketing, and technology with the primary goal of driving long-term company profitability through digital commerce. The ideal candidate has a depth of experience leading B2B ecommerce, UX, Conversion, Merchandising, SEO/PPC, Analytics and has a roll-up-your-sleeves mentality when it comes to getting the job done. He or she has measurable performance in past portfolios and can demonstrate actions taken and results achieved.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Orchestrate all aspects of a strategic-global ecommerce plan. Combine existing expertise in sales, marketing, technology, and management to deliver a superior brand and shopping experience for all customers.
- Manage the overall user experience, in conjunction with the Marketing team
- Be a key component in developing the effective planning and execution of an ecommerce strategy, working cross-functionally with teams to ensure QA and timely publishing of all web content.
- Participate in building and directing a team of ecommerce professionals that can effectively help develop and execute creative ecommerce solutions
- Direct integrated campaigns that will deliver an increase in conversion rates, overall order size and managing margin performance across a variety of product lines
- Own and manage Internet marketing solutions, SEO, PPC, and other monitoring methodologies and analytics
- Establish and drive digital KPIs, and further foster business KPI development that focuses on ecommerce sales growth, profit, conversion, acquisition, and retention.
- Define, optimize, and manage Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for Website operations and maintenance, including defining business rules, processes, policies, procedures, and Service Level Agreement’s (SLAs) with internal and external partners.
- Work closely with Commercial Sales, Web Support, Customer Care, and Ecommerce Analysts on real-time optimization of the greater business, analyzing performance reporting, market status and outlook, cross-channel sku optimization, and inventory planning.
- In collaboration with Head of Ecommerce, Finance, and Head of Commercial Sales, participate in MAP discussions to ensure price accuracy + best presentation of product assortment.
- Work closely with Sales Operations and Finance on inventory planning and ERP integration, cost controls, budgeting and forecasting.
- Be an agent of change within the organization: motivating, educating, and driving results both operationally and culturally.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years working in Global e-Commerce in an Omni-Channel environment
- 5+ years in a managerial role with multiple direct reports
- Experience with planning, executing, and tracking budgets
- Proven ability to interpret data and draw conclusio
Match Your Skills
With one click and a connection to LinkedIn, we can match you with jobs that best match your experience.Connect with LinkedIn