Production Worker II271 Cedarburg Medical Direct Manufacturing & Distribution Cedarburg, Wisconsin, US
Performance Health is looking for a Production Worker II to join the buoy manufacturing team in Cedarburg, WI. This position is responsible for the manufacture of regulatory and other waterway buoys for our Rolyan® buoy business.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assembly and sub-assembly operations including and not limited to: assembly, spin welding, dimpling, silk screening, decal application, pouring concrete, cleaning and final packaging of product
- Operates various machinery including but not limited to; drill press, router, cordless drills, and adhesive application equipment
- Follow shop order, work instructions, drawings, and/or patterns to manufacture product to specification
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures, Worksheets, and Checklists to verify product meets specifications and Regulatory compliance is maintained
- Inventory control of material and material handling
- Operates Lift truck and pallet jack
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED preferred, not required
- 2-4 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Must be able to stand, stoop, and bend
- Ability to lift/move up to 50 pounds
Performance Health is a leader in consumer healthcare and the largest global manufacturer and distributor of products to the rehabilitation and sports medicine markets. The company’s products are sold to leading healthcare facilities and practitioners such as physical therapists, athletic trainers, and chiropractors, as well as direct to consumers. Its market-leading brands, which are sold in over 100 countries, include Biofreeze®, TheraBand®, TheraPearl®, Cramer®, Sammons Preston®, and Rolyan®. Performance Health is headquartered in the greater Chicago, Illinois area, with significant operations both in the US and internationally.
Performance Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, and any other characteristic protected by law.
Match Your Skills
With one click and a connection to LinkedIn, we can match you with jobs that best match your experience.Connect with LinkedIn