Maintenance TechnicianCedarburg - Engineering Manufacturing & Distribution Cedarburg, Wisconsin, US
Performance Health is looking for a Maintenance Technician to join our production team in Cedarburg, WI. This position repairs and maintains, in accordance with diagrams, sketches, operation manuals, and manufacturer's specifications, machinery and mechanical equipment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Maintenance Technician works closely with production associates and leads, as well as other maintenance staff and assists in the startup, running and troubleshooting of production machines and facilities maintenance
• Perform all necessary work to repair and perform both preventive and general maintenance on all production equipment in the plant.
• Work across a wide spectrum of skills to include: electrical, mechanical, hydraulics, & pneumatics troubleshooting.
• Ensure that safe working conditions and good housekeeping are maintained while meeting quality and cost requirements.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 1-3 years hands-on experience maintaining equipment in an industrial manufacturing environment; or currently pursuing a technical degree in Industrial Maintenance or a related discipline
• Working knowledge of electrical, mechanical, hydraulic/pneumatic systems, and their repair and maintenance
• Ability to move about to inspect/repair machines including climbing, bending, and squatting in tight spaces
• Relatively high level of analytical ability and troubleshooting
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience working with tools of the trade – hand and power tools, meters, gauges, etc.
• Prefer working knowledge of TPM, preventative/predicative maintenance, operator basic care, and equipment efficiency metrics and measures preferred
• Prefer working knowledge of GMP, FDA, and OSHA regulations and guidelines preferred
Performance Health is a leader in consumer healthcare and the largest global manufacturer and distributor of products to the rehabilitation and sports medicine markets. The company’s products are sold to leading healthcare facilities and practitioners such as physical therapists, athletic trainers, and chiropractors, as well as direct to consumers. Its market-leading brands, which are sold in over 100 countries, include Biofreeze®, TheraBand®, TheraPearl®, Cramer®, Sammons Preston®, and Rolyan®. Performance Health is headquartered in the greater Chicago, Illinois area, with significant operations both in the US and internationally.
Performance Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, and any other characteristic protected by law.
Match Your Skills
With one click and a connection to LinkedIn, we can match you with jobs that best match your experience.Connect with LinkedIn