Territory Salesperson773 Sales Sports Sales & Marketing Atlanta, Georgia, US
Performance Health is seeking a Territory Sales Rep to join our team. The Territory Sales Rep for Medco Sports regularly calls on athletic trainers and strength and conditioning coaches within a defined sales territory to achieve budgeted sales volume and other established goals. Maintains and further develops established accounts and develops new accounts to increase market penetration.
The territory for this position covers the states of NC, SC, GA, TN, VA, DC. The Territory Sales Rep must live in one of these states.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides trials and in-service of products to current and potential customers
- Consults with athletic trainers, strength and condition coaches and school nurses to secure product orders for Medco Supply Company and increase product usage
- Sustains or generates new or repeat orders for all products and programs
- Develops a work plan by gathering and evaluating all relevant information about a territory
- Establishes a course of action based on priorities which will give you the greatest chance of success
- Supplies necessary information to operate the overall business effectively by completing all required reports accurately, completely and in a timely fashion
- Projects a professional, ethical image and character of the Company
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-2 years of experience in business to business sales with a proven track record
- Previous experience in the sports medicine industry
- Must live in the assigned territory
- Must be able to carry samples-up to 50 pounds
- ATC, strength and conditioning background a plus
- Knowledge of contact management software helpful
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- Ability to travel with the assigned territory, up to 75% of the time, including overnight travel
Performance Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, and any other characteristic protected by law.
Match Your Skills
With one click and a connection to LinkedIn, we can match you with jobs that best match your experience.Connect with LinkedIn