Production Worker IVGeneral Plant Management Manufacturing & Distribution Akron, Ohio, US
Performance Health is looking for a Mill Operator to join the manufacturing team in Akron, OH. This position includes operating equipment to produce finished goods in a variety of our areas: Mill, Key Utility and Rubber Slitting.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform and meet all necessary production standards
- Follow all necessary processing specifications in the BOP (Basic Operating Procedure)
- Operate equipment to manufacture finished goods as instructed, including setup
- Heavy machine operation
- Ensure that safe working conditions and good housekeeping are maintained while meeting the 5S cleaning program
- Prepare product, label, assemble/package properly and prepare to ship
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 8-15 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Mill and extrusion experience required
- Ability to lift/move up to 50 pounds
- Working knowledge of GMP and FDA guidelines preferred
Performance Health is a leader in consumer healthcare and the largest global manufacturer and distributor of products to the rehabilitation and sports medicine markets. The company’s products are sold to leading healthcare facilities and practitioners such as physical therapists, athletic trainers, and chiropractors, as well as direct to consumers. Its market-leading brands, which are sold in over 100 countries, include Biofreeze®, TheraBand®, TheraPearl®, Cramer®, Sammons Preston®, and Rolyan®. Performance Health is headquartered in the greater Chicago, Illinois area, with significant operations both in the US and internationally.
Performance Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, and any other characteristic protected by law.
Match Your Skills
With one click and a connection to LinkedIn, we can match you with jobs that best match your experience.Connect with LinkedIn