Production Worker IIIGeneral Plant Management Manufacturing & Distribution Akron, Ohio, US
Performance Health is looking for an Extruder Operator to join our manufacturing team in Akron, OH. This position includes operating equipment to produce finished goods in a variety of our areas: Synthetic Extrusion, Rubber Tubing, Braiders, TPE, Aquatics and Miscellaneous Therapy and Parabath.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform and meet all necessary production standards
- Follow all necessary processing specifications in the BOP (Basic Operating Procedure)
- Operate equipment to manufacture finished goods as instructed
- Ensure that safe working conditions and good housekeeping are maintained while meeting the 5S cleaning program
- Prepare product, label, assemble/package properly and prepare to ship
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 4-7 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to lift/move up to 50 pounds
- Extrusion experience preferred
- Working knowledge of GMP and FDA guidelines preferred
Performance Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, and any other characteristic protected by law.
Match Your Skills
With one click and a connection to LinkedIn, we can match you with jobs that best match your experience.Connect with LinkedIn